I'm happy to announce that Aurora Device Search has been submitted to ADC2. It also has been published in MarketPlace, and has gotten many valuable suggestion/feedback from community ( http://www.cyrket.com/package/com.aurora.android.search ). Thanks a lot to the community! Here's a short introduction of Aurora Device Search.
Aurora Device search is a full text device search tool on Android. Like spotlight@mac, Aurora shows search result dynamically as typing. Supported data type:
- Contacts (name, phone, email, organization, note)
- Calendar Event (title, description, location, start time, end time)
- Application name
- Web history
- Web bookmark
- Audio (title, artist, album, composer, path)
- Video (title, artist, album, tag, category, path)
- Image (title, description, path)
- SDCard files
What's more, Aurora emphasizes the intelligence of search ranking, and user accessibility. Highlight features include not limited to:
- Integrated with Google search widget/Donut global search widget.
- Intelligent search ranking based on user behavior. Most frequently used resources will be shown in the top list. Aurora learns user's habit so that the longer time you use Aurora, the less letters you may type to find out the target resource.
- Quick share data to your friends. User can share contact card, calendar event, web link, pictures, and all kinds of data to friends via sms/mms/gmail.
- Shortcut buttons. It makes user operation much easier. i.e uninstalling an application, user only needs to type first letters of the application name, and press "manage" button in the screen. Much easier than going to "Setting" -> "Manage application" -> .... -> "Uninstall".
- Convenient context menu. Most operations can be done via context menu, so that Aurora can be your mobile entry.
Experience Aurora by downloading from MarketPlace!
Any comment, suggestion and bug report are highly appreciated. Please mailto: email@example.com. Thank you!